Facebook status is one of the best ways of marketing your business, product or service to your friends and clients. It can give you some amazing feedback about the business that you are trying to promote. So, you can use it as a good feedback for your business. However, you cannot expect the best feedback if you do not have any idea on how to make your business attractive enough. You can try some useful tips for making your Facebook status more attractive.
– Design a good design for your random Facebook statuses. You can find lots of interesting designs on the internet, but you cannot expect your profile to look interesting just because of those pictures. It has to be creative. Or at least, it has to be different than the other people’s status. A good design will make your profile stand out and give it an overall appealing look. So, you can take time in coming up with a unique design.
– Keep your Facebook statuses short. People tend to lose interest in your Facebook statuses if they are too long. Plus, people tend to read very few of them. You should try to make your statuses as short as possible. In fact, you can simply just write a few lines about what you are doing and the company that you are running.
– Do not over stuff your Facebook statuses. One of the reasons why many people tend to get boring with their statuses is due to excessive texts and pictures. Just limit yourself with those things and try to write as much as you can in less words. And, of course, those three simple tips will help you in your random Facebook statuses collection.
– Do not spam your friends with your random Facebook status updates. As tempting as it may be to click on those links to see what is happening at your friend’s place, it is not recommended. Spamming is considered a social media crime which is punishable by stiff sentences and even up to a year in jail in some cases. Of course, there are still a lot of people who spammed and got caught so they are just lucky. Those who did not know they were already committing a social media offense are now looking for ways on how to clear their name.
– Learn how to use multimedia in your Facebook statuses. Yes, it is common nowadays but there are still a lot of people who do not know the rules and guidelines. You should learn how to make your Facebook profile more interesting and engaging to make people continue to visit it. You can post videos about your company, your employees and even your travels and experiences. You can even put pictures from your vacations. This is one way to catch the attention of your followers as they would want to see pictures from places they have never been to.
– Make use of multimedia in your Facebook statuses. In order to make your statuses more entertaining and engaging, you need to make sure that your photos, videos and music work make good contents for your statuses. And you have to make your statuses interesting enough so that your target market will truly read your statuses. Your target market is the people who are already interested on your business. They will be more likely to read your statuses because they find it informative.
– Do not overdo it when you are writing your random Facebook status updates. You do not have to write just one status each time you post something. Be creative but be careful not to make your statuses boring. Always keep it interesting enough so that people will not get bored with reading your statuses. If your readers find it boring, chances are, they will not go through your posts anymore.